What do you understand if I say a word “WOMEN EMPOWERMENT”? well if i say then it is a process with which you can provide resource to women so that she can raise and be able to contribute in society. Today we have popular women faces in our society who have contributed to our nation growth but also provided solutions to different problems in our society.
Here we are sharing some of best women Empowerment quotes so you can inspire.
Best Women Empowerment from Inspiring Women:
1. Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. And, when you stumble, keep faith. And, when you’re knocked down, get right back up and never listen to anyone who says you can’t or shouldn’t go on. -Hillary Clinton
2. There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a third power stronger than both, that of women. -MALALA YOUSAFZAI
3. Let us pick up our books and our pens, they are the most powerful weapons. -MALALA YOUSAFZAI
4. There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish. -Michelle Obama
5. “I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own.” -Audre Lorde
6. We need to understand that there is no formula for how women should lead their lives. That is why we must respect the choices that each woman makes for herself and her family. Every woman deserves the chance to realize her God-given potential. -Hillary Clinton
7. You have just one life to live. It is yours. Own it, claim it, live it, do the best you can with it. -Hillary Clinton
8. “When they go low, we go high.” -Michelle Obama
9. “The people that truly love us in life don’t fight for us to remain a doormat for others.” -Shannon L. Alder
10. “When there are no ceilings, the sky’s the limit. So let’s keep going—let’s keep going until every one of the 161 million women and girls across America has the opportunity she deserves to have.” -Hillary Clinton
11. “Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive. Both men and women should feel free to be strong…it is time that we all perceive gender on a spectrum not as two opposing sets of ideas.” -Emma Watson
12. “What gets scary is when your self-worth is tied up in what strangers think of you.” -Emma Watson
13. “We have a collective responsibility-to bring about a more stable and more prosperous world, a world in which every person in every country can reach their full potential. – Christine Lagarde
14. The more I have spoken about feminism the more I have realized that fighting for women’s rights has too often become synonymous with man-hating. If there is one thing I know for certain, it is that this has to stop. – Emma Watson
15. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyoncé
16. “Women’s freedom is the sign of social freedom.” – Rosa Luxemburg
17. “More and more women are realizing that only collective strength and action will allow us to be free to fight for the kind of society that meets basic human needs.” – Roxanne Dunbar
18. Women, if the soul of the nation is to be saved, I believe you must become its soul. -Coretta Scott King
19. “Ladies, it is not your education, status or personality that has brought you here but the elegance of God which was still and still working upon you.”- Angela Merkel
20. “I hate to say there are female and male ways of dealing with power, because I think each of us has a male and a female part.”- Christine Lagarde
Hope you found these women empowering quotes helpful. Do let us know in comment which one is your favorite or you want us to cover any feel free to share.
More Power to You.
Read More Interesting Articles: