Body hair is completely natural for both men and women but in some women upper lip hair grow more than naturally due to some hormonal imbalance. if you are the one having more upper lip and want to remove with home remedies we have listed some tried and tested solutions to remove your unwanted upper lip hair.
SO without ado lets get started!
Removing Hair from Your Upper Lip Naturally:
1. Turmeric and Milk:
- Take 1 tablespoon of turmeric and 1 tablespoon of milk in a small bowl and Mix both Thoroughly .
- When mixed Well, use Cotton ball or your fingers to gently apply the mixture to affected area.
- Let This Paste dry, After about 20-30 minutes, Gently rub with wet fingers.
- Keep in Mind you need to rub opposite direction to your hair growth until the paste is completely removed.
- Now Rinse the area with cold water.
2. Egg White and Corn Flour
- Take whisk 1 egg white with ½ teaspoon of corn flour and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Mix it well until a smooth paste forms.
- Use your fingers or cotton balls to apply the paste onto your upper lip.
- After 20 minutes, Peel it off gently in the opposite direction of your hair growth.
- Rinse the affected area with cold water.
- Take a bowl in which mix 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin, 1½ teaspoons of raw milk, and 3 drops of lavender essential oil or you can use any essential oil.
- If you have a microwave then heat it for 12 seconds otherwise you can simple give it heat by gas stove for 2-3 minutes.
- Now apply this paste on your upper lip.
- Once This paste is dried, peel it off against the direction of your hair growth.
- Rinse the area with cold water.
4. Lemon And Sugar
- Heat the sugar in a saucepan for 2-3 minute.
- Take a fresh lemon and mix its juice to it and stir until the thick liquid.
- Let this paste cool down.
- Apply this sugar-lemon juice paste to the upper lip region.
- Take a cotton waxing strip and place this over the upper lip. Rub in a circular motion.
- Pull it off against the direction of the hair growth. Repeat the same process for the leftover upper lip hair.
- You can Restore the rest of the mixture for further usage.
5. Honey And Lemon
Honey is milder than wax so it is also used to remove hair follicles. Follow this process to remove upper lip hair with honey and lemon paste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey and Add ½ tablespoon of Fresh lemon juice.
- Mix it well and Apply this Paste to your upper lip skin.
- After 30 Min Take a cotton wall or a clean cotton cloth.
- Gently wipe off the honey-lemon paste and rinse the Affected area with cool water.
6. Potato Juice
Potato is also very useful natural remedy to remove upper lip hair. Follow these steps:
- Take a Slice of a Potato. Put some water on its surface.
- Rub it on your affected area or upper lip are before going to bed.
- Leave it overnight and wash it in the morning.
- Apply the same process for 3-4 Weeks for better results.
Note: You can also take 1-2 potato, grind it well and squeeze out the juice. Use this juice over upper lip hair Keep the rest of the juice in bottle for further usage.
7. Normal Flour/Gram flour/Corn Flour and Milk
Flour is another natural ingredient that can remove upper lip hair naturally. Its completely up to you which flour you want to use in your paste. Follow this process to make this paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of flour + 2 teaspoons of milk in a bowl.
- Mix it well, apply this paste on your upper lip hair.
- Let it dry, After 10-20 Minutes peel this off.
8. Oatmeal and Banana
The oatmeal and banana combination if perfect for a beautiful skin. It is only not a upper lip hair removal solution but also an wonderful exfoliating mixture.
Note: Keep in mind these natural remedies below are the not the permanent solution if you are looking to remove your upper lip hair permanently then you should go to professionals.
I hope this article if helpful for you to remove your noticeable upper lip hair. There are many other options also like laser hair removal or Electrolysis. If Due to certain hormonal problem your upper lip hair growth doesn’t stop we recommend you to discuss your unwanted hair problem with your doctor. They will guide to take specific action for hair removal.