Motivational quotes has the ability to help you reach your goals. This is why many people believe quotes are a very important in our path of success. so if you are also struggling to push yourself for the goods, we have then something for you.
The Thing that matter the most in life what you about yourself. Life is short so do the things that make you happy each day and be with people that really makes you happy and matters to you. When you look for the good in everything, you will start neglecting what wrong is happening around you and that what makes you feel positive about life.
Here we are sharing you some Powerful and positive word by famous people to charge you instantly.
1. “The Best Way To Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” – Walt Disney
2. Your limitation—it’s only your imagination.
3. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” –John Wooden
5. Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality, upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.
6. The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
7. If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that.
8. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” –Walt Disney
9. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” –Winston Churchill
10. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
11. Remember that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned from worst times and from the worst mistakes.
12. “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
13. “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.” – Rob Siltanen
14. Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it.
15. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
16. “When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.” —Karen E. Quinones Miller
17. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” -Napoleon Hill
18. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
19. “Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn’t have the power to say yes.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
20. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” —Truman Capote
21. “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.” -Brian Tracy
22. When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.
When there is darkness, dare to be the first to shine a light.
When there is injustice, dare to be the first to condemn it.
When something seems difficult, dare to do it anyway.
When life seems to beat you down, dare to fight back.
When there seems to be no hope, dare to find some.
When you’re feeling tired, dare to keep going.
When times are tough, dare to be tougher.
When love hurts you, dare to love again.
When someone is hurting, dare to help them heal.
When another is lost, dare to help them find the way.
When a friend falls, dare to be the first to extend a hand.
When you cross paths with another, dare to make them smile.
When you feel great, dare to help someone else feel great too.
When the day has ended, dare to feel as you’ve done your best.
Dare to be the best you can –
At all times, Dare to be!”
― Steve Maraboli,
23. “Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes.” ― Roy T. Bennett
24. “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” ― Roy T. Bennett
25. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” ― Confucius
26. “The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.” ― Arthur C. Clarke
27. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” – Lou Holtz
28. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
29. “The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
30. “Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.” – Kamari aka Lyrikal
Words from the Author:
Here are the famous motivational quotes to inspire to lead a successful life. Save this page to inspire you whenever you feel down, this page is one click away. Always Remember it you, who have t push yourself. Trust your Gut Feeling and strive for what you Deserve.
Don’t forget to leave a comment which motivation quote inspired you the most.
1. goodreads: Motivation Quotes
3. Oberlo.in: MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO REACH YOUR POTENTIAL EACH DAY
4. briantracy.com: Inspirational Motivational Quotes To Inspire You To Greatness