Who doesn’t like soft, smooth skin that shines in its natural glow? We have addressed many skin problems and their solutions in many of our blogs, and this time, we decided to bring you the secret behind smooth and glowing skin.
The secret for silky soft skin that makes everything glide is the Best Face Scrub for Women. Wait, did we say women? Well, face scrubs work for both women and men. After all, who doesn’t love soft and smooth skin?
Face scrubs are one of the essential parts of your skincare routine. They come with tiny granules of different ingredients in different bases, like gel or cream. Massaged on the face removes impurities, dead skin, and build-ups and cleans the pores. It hinders the formation of white and blackheads and other skin infection problems. Let’s look further at how scrubbing is beneficial for your skin.
What are the benefits of using a face scrub?
Scrubbing your face with an exfoliator gets you smooth skin, letting your natural skin shine through. Read below to know how it works to the best for your skin:
- It removes dead cells from your face that clog the pores. Dead cells make your skin look dull. As the skin is free from dead cells, you let your skin breathe and show its natural tone and texture.
- Once the dead cells are removed, the skin texture improves. Scrubbing your face cleans all the dirt and impurities that make your face surface uneven, leaving behind smooth and even skin texture.
- Clogged pores lead to breakouts. Scrub unclogs the pores and removes sebum build-up, impurities, and pollutants like dirt and dust. This reduces the chances of infections and breakouts, keeping your skin’s health in check.
- Clogged pores also cause whiteheads and blackheads. The Best Scrub for Oily Skin effectively removes whiteheads and blackheads and reduces the chances of further formation of whiteheads and blackheads.
- Scrubbing the face also removes flaky or dry patches caused by dryness. Flaky skin makes your face look dull and unhealthy. Once removed, your skin looks fresh and accelerates the healing process.
- It also removes ingrown hair. A gentle scrubbing on your face and body removes the delicate skin over the ingrown hair. It removes the ingrown hair problem on your skin surface, making your skin bump-free and smooth.
- Once your skin is clean from the build-ups, it allows better absorption of the products. This makes applying and absorbing products easy, letting your skin make the best out of the products.
- It makes skin gliding soft and smooth, improving skin texture and tone. It also helps fade dark spots and acne spots by cleaning the dead skin and improving the healing process.
How to use a face scrub?
Now you have seen the goodness of scrubbing, we know you are eager to make it work for your skin. Let us see how you can get the best of face scrub with proper use:
- First, clean your face with a facewash to remove dirt. This will remove the harmful particles from the face that could damage your skin when scrubbed with an exfoliator.
- Use a face scrub suitable for your skin type for 2-3 minutes. Scrub gently in a circular motion; aggressive scrubbing can damage your skin.
- Next, wash your face with cold water.
- Use an astringent to calm the skin.
- Apply a moisturizer to nourish the skin and keep it supple.
How to select a face scrub according to skin type?
Whether you have oily or dry skin, face scrubs are for every skin type, even for sensitive skin. The best scrub for oily skin would not work for dry or combination skin. You must pick the most suitable one according to your skin type to get the best results.
1. Face scrub for dry skin
If you have dry or sensitive skin, look for face scrubs with apricots, milk enzymes, and oils. You can go for the cream-based ones. It will keep your skin nourished while scrubbing without taking away the natural oils from the skin.
2. Face scrub for oily skin
Oily skin is more prone to acne because of excessive sebum. You need natural ingredients that regulate sebum secretion and antioxidants that reduce inflammation and infections. Look for tea tree oil, Japanese Sakura extracts, and ginger rich in antioxidants and oil-controlling properties.
3. Face scrub for all skin types
A face scrub with oatmeal, yogurt, and walnuts generally works well on all skin types. For combination skin, you can go for a gel-based one that does not dehydrate your skin and deeply moisturize it. A scrub for all skin types is potent to cleanse and nourish the skin simultaneously, giving the desired results.
Whether you are looking for a face scrub for oily skin or all skin types, Lotus Herbals have the best face scrubs for your skin types.
These scrubs come with extracts of natural ingredients and are preservative-free and paraben-free. What are you waiting for? Bring the best face scrubs for your skin and let your natural glow shine through!