Faithful counseling is a Platform especially Designed for the people who want a therapist with the same faith. Faithful counseling has over 1,000 counselors and the treatment plans therapist provide are based on religion’s beliefs and values.
We created a group of 5 people to test of its process from sign-up, Therapist matching, price, effectiveness, treatments offered to cancellation policies, and more.
So if you want to try faithful counselling, take a look on this faithful counselling review and our experience with its services.
Regain Counseling Complete Overview:
All the Faithful counselors are experienced and provide different type of therapy from CBT to other therapy.
|Product Name||Faithful Counseling Overview|
|Usability||Mobile platforms (ios + Android Both)|
|Price||Depends on the offers (mostly begins with $35\week)|
|Payment options||Credit card or PayPal|
|Free Trial Available||7 Day Free Trial (Limited Time Deal)|
|Session Types||Video, Chat, Voice, Messaging|
|Service offered||Unlimited messaging and weekly real-time counseling sessions|
Modes of Communication :
There are four ways to contact your Therapist:
1. Live Chat: Here you can schedule a live chat and discuss with your counselor via text.
2. Call: Here you can schedule a audio call with your counselor.
3. Private Room: This is 24*7 service provided by faithful. Here you can leave an message to Your therapist.
4. Video conferencing: Here you can do a video chat with your counselor.
Issues Resolved Through Faithful Counseling:
|Anxiety disorders||Relationship issues||Parenting problems|
|Depression||Eating disorders||Sleep disorders|
|Family conflicts||Religion issues||grief|
Faithful Counseling Pricing:
Check out the updated pricing plans of faithful counseling. Faithful do not cover medical health insurance but if can’t afford therapy then financial aid if available for you.
- $80\week billed weekly: unlimited messages and live session for seven days
- $65\week billed monthly: 4 weeks unlimited messages and weekly live sessions for $260.
- $45\week billed quarterly: 3 months unlimited messages and weekly live sessions for $540.
- $35\week billed yearly: 12 months unlimited messages and weekly live sessions for $1820
Sign-Up Process at Faithful Counseling :
Sign-Up Process is very easy and it will take around 10-15 minutes to compete this process.
1. You need to fill a short questionnaire. This questions will be about the symptoms , your religion and your beliefs.
2. After completing the whole questionnaire, you need to sign up.
3. You will get an email that you have matched with the therapist and you will receive a link of chat room where you will be able to send message immediately.
However, 2 of the testers face this issues of not getting the therapist of their choice. Example: if they filled of getting therapist of age below 30 but they got therapist of age 50.
Additionally, If you are not Christian or religious they also you can join faithful.
Pros and Cons of Faithful Counseling:
|Pros of Faithful Counseling||Cons of Faithful Counseling|
|You can always go for the degree for the religion involved in your therapy.||You will be assigned to the therapist based on questionnaire Means the process of automated.|
|Available for Desktop and mobile both.||No Human Guide while Signing up.|
|Free seven days trial.||Therapist Response time can vary.|
|Financial aid is Available.||You have to complete a live assessment before therapy.|
|Free educational seminars.||Sometimes The worksheet you will get from therapist, can be generic.|
|You got to know about your therapist before payment.|
|Non believers can also opt for the services.|
Confidentiality & Privacy of Faithful Counseling :
Just like all its sister sites betterhelp and regain.us, faithful focuses utmost at user privacy. All the therapist are abide by the state rules. They have a shred button where you can disappear your messages + 256-bit encryption make it more secured.
However you can adopt a nickname while sign up process and stay anonymous.
If you want to increase psychological and spiritual wellness with Christian background then faithful counselling is the best option for you. Out of 5, 3 testers rated faithful counseling 8 out of 10 and 2 testers rated its services 7. According to them there was no human interaction while signing process. If this can be improved in faithful counselling, rest all is good to go.