Hair fall is a problem that affect thousand of people especially women. It can effect confidence and self esteem. If we cure it on right time we can stop hair fall.
There are certain reason why your hair starts falling. We did a lot of research what are the reasons one get start loosing their hair before the age.
We will cover:
- What are the reasons of hair fall?
- How to Control Your Hair fall?
- How to improve hair growth with Natural Remedies?
- What are the reasons of hair fall?
1. Nutrition irregularities
As 80% of the system depends upon our eating habits and it’s digestion. There are certain nutrients or vitamin that are responsible for our hair growth like iron, copper, zinc ,protein and vitamin d. Sun it the great source vitamin d so make sure you got some light too.
2. Hormonal imbalance
The other reason can be hormonal imbalance. After 35 women’s hormons start converting in DHT. These excessive amount of DHT cause hair falling at this age.
Women who have PCOS or PCOD can face this hair fall problem. PCOS is the cause of hormonal imbalance that lead to excessive hair fall and hair growth on unwanted place.
3. Thyroid issue
Two most important symptoms of thyroid is hair fall and weight gain. So if your facing both you must make a test check thyroid.
4. Stress or anxiety
The another reason for hair fall is stress. Because of today’s lifestyle and in this race people start getting stressed about small things. After a certain point this stress starts be a part of their life.
So it is suggested not to be stressed unnecessary things and give some time to yoga and meditation.
5. Wrong product for hair care
Choosing product not according to your hair type can be a problem too. It is research that mostly shampoo has SLS that damage hair follicles. So be aware what you are using to your hair.
How to Control Your Hair fall?
We are sharing some of the best tips that you can use for your hair control.
1. Hair care products
1. First and the most important thing is choose what is right for your hair. If you have dry hair you should use shampoo that is not hard on your scalp. You can use shampoo with less foam.
In opposite case if you have oily hair try using shampoo for oil control.
2. If you are using conditioner, use it gently.
3. Wash your hair 2-3 times in a week. Your hair can damage too because of pollution.
4. Don’t wash your hair with traditional method upside down. Your hair with water get heavy and with this method there are chances your hair fall due to heaviness.
5. After washing your hair do not dry your hair by rubbing it with towel. This way create friction in hair and your hair got full and more frizzy. It it suggested to use tshirt or any soft cloth. Tap your hair gently to dry your hair.
2. Hair oil
Tip: some warm oil will give your more results.
3. Chemical Treatment
Try to avoid treating your hair with drier or straightener. This will cause your hair more harm. But if it is essential then try you got hair treatment with min temperature.
4. Diet and exercise
Again I am repeated your diet and your habits has the most impact on your body so on your hair. Have your diet with lost of vitamins and minerals with daily practice of yoga and meditation.
We are sharing some home remedies for hair control and improve hair growth.
How to improve hair growth with natural remedies?
Egg has lots of benefits in healthcare. It is enrich with zinc and selenium which promotes hair growth.
Use egg mask on your hair to control hair fall.
- 1. Separate egg white
- 2. Use can use it alon or mist it well with coconut or olive oil for best results.
- 3. You can also use vitamin e capsules for better nourishment.
- 2. Fenugreek seeds
Fenugreek or you can say methi dana in hindi, easy available in our kitchen. You won’t believe it is also use to control hair fall and help is regrowth your hair.
- 1. Make fine powder of it.
- 2. Make paste with water when you plan to wash your hair.
- 3. Apply it on your hair and leave it for 30 minutes.
- 4. Wash your hair gently and see the results.
- 5. Do it twice in a week for quick results.
- 3. Onion juice
Another one from mom’s kitchen is Onion. Onion is rich with sulpher so it is helpful for hair growth.
- 1. Grind onion well. Now you need to get the juice with net or cloth whatever you have.
- 2. Dip a cotton ball in it and apply on scap.
- 3. Leave for 30 minutes and wash it off.
- 4. Fill the rest onion juice ina spray bottle to use later.
- 5. You can spray your hair with this juice while going for sleep.
Due to onion qualities now there are many onion oil also available in market your can either choose them.
Another one in the list is alovera. Alovera is not only good for hair but has amazing benefit for skin too.
Take a leaf of alovera. Extracts it’s pulp, apply gently on scalp.
Leave it for 30-45 minutes. Wash it off to see the results.
You can mix it with you hair oil + vitamin e capsule for better results.
Vitamin c deficiency can be a reason for hair fall and Amla has goodness of vitamins c.
Make it power of Amla and mix it well with lime juice
Apply on scalp for 30 minutes
Wash it off
You can do it once in a week.
For better results it is advised to eat it or include Amla juice in your diet
6. Yogurt or honey
If you have dry or frizzy hair your should use yogurt.
Mix yogurt with honey( with one bowl yogurt use 1 tp honey)
Apply this in your root
Leave for 30 minutes
Wash it off
7. Rice water
Many expert and studies have said that rice water is helpful for hair growth.
Read how to improve hair growth with rice water