Vineeta Singh is entrepreneur and the CEO of Sugar Cosmetics Since 2015. She is also a judge on the Sony Entertainment Television reality show Shark Tank India. This article contains All information about Vineeta Singh like age, education, net worth, childhood, career, family, and other interests.
Lets Get Started!
Vineeta Singh Biography
‘Vineeta Singh’ is an Indian businesswoman born in Delhi, India. She received her schooling at the Delhi Public School and the Rama Krishna Puran, Delhi. Kaushik Mukherjee is her husband’s name, and she has two children, Vikrant and Kaushik. She co-founded Fab Bag in 2012, and she is currently the Chief Executive Officer of her own Sugar Cosmetics firm.
Vineeta Singh graduated from IIT Madras with a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad. As I previously said, she is the Founder and CEO of SUGAR Cosmetic, a cosmetic firm with 35,000 points of distribution in 120 cities throughout India.
|Personal Details About Vineeta Singh|
|Born on||year 1983|
|Favorite Books||Steve Jobs by walter issacson, The Hard Thing about hard Things by Ben Horowitz|
|Before Sugar She Worked In||FABBAG, Mumbai|
|Interests||Marathon, Swimming, Cycling|
Vineeta Singh Net Worth
Vineeta Singh is worth an estimated $8 million.
Salary of Vineeta Singh According to sources, Vineeta Singh earns over INR 22 crores every year through SUGAR cosmetics. However, it’s unclear what assets and revenue Vineeta Singh have acquired from other firms.
Vineeta Singh’s Shark Tank India Deals: Vineeta Singh is the star of the new reality program ‘Shark Tank India,’ which showcases Indian companies. Anupam Patel and Vineeta Singh have teamed together to invest INR 50 lakhs in the skincare company CosIQ.
Vineeta Singh Husband, Family
Tej Singh, a scientist at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, was 72 years old. Her father is pretty passionate and dedicated to his career. Without a doubt, her parents have had a significant influence on her and have helped to shape who she is now.
Her postgraduate MBA programme introduced her to Kaushik Mukherjee, whom she married in 2011 after graduating. Her personal and business partner is the same person. Sugar Cosmetics’ President is Kaushik Mukherjee.
The pair has been known as the “Ironman couple” since they finished the world’s longest race. Vikrant and Kaushik are their two sons’ names.
Veenita Singh Personal Life
Veena Singh studied at IIT Madras and IIM Ahmedabad, and she interned at Deutsche Bank during the summer. She enjoys gossiping with friends and family in her free time, and her interests include travelling, cycling, and swimming, playing.
Veena Singh, at 23, became the youngest postgraduate in India to turn down a one-crore-a-year job offer from a global investment firm to establish her own HR firm.
On December 20, 2021, the reality show (Shark Tank India), in which she is a judge, debuted for the first time on Sony TV. The trailer for the show was published on November 24, and it will air Monday through Friday at 9:00 p.m. on Sony TV.
Vineeta Singh’s Achievements and awards
- She was an academic gold medalist between 1993 and 2001. She is also a fantastic athlete.
- She won two gold medals and two silver medals in the IIT Madras Badminton Tournament.
- She received the Dulari Mattu Award for the finest female all-rounder at IIM Ahmedabad in 2007.
- According to Forbes India, she will be one of India’s most powerful women in 2021.
- Kon Banega Crore Pati (KBC), one of Amitabh Bachchan‘s most successful shows, featured her as an expert.
- She was Listed 40 under 40 by Economic Times.
About Vineeta Singh’s Company Sugar Cosmetics
Vineeta Singh founded Sugar Cosmetics after failing to launch two previous firms and turning down a job offer of “*one crore” from a multinational investment bank. That’s correct. Rather than doing something for others, she desired to develop something for herself. So Singh co-founded her third company with her husband, Kaushik Mukherjee.
Global cosmetics companies such as Lakmé, L’Oréal, and MAC Cosmetics dominated the Indian market. Then, in 2012, SUGAR debuted, beating off a slew of other national and international brands to become India’s fastest-growing cosmetics brand.
As a result, Sugar Cosmetics has become India’s fastest-growing cosmetics brand in only five years. The company has over 2500 branded locations in over 130 cities and a turnover of over 100 crores.
Some Surprising Vineeta Singh Biography Facts
- She is the most well-known businesswoman.
- Young and brilliant business tycoons make a lot of money.
- She loves animals.
- She is a youthful and innovative 37-year-old lady.
List of Startups Funded by Vineeta Singh
- Skippi Ice Pops, a Food and Beverage Brand, Vineeta Invested ₹20 lakhs for 3% equity.
- CosIQ, A Skin Care brand , She Invested ₹25 lakhs for 12.5% equity.
- Booz, An Automobile Brand She Invested ₹20 lakhs for 25% equity.
- BluePine Foods, Food and Beverage Company , Invested ₹25 lakhs for 5.3% equity.
- Sunfox Technologies, a healthcare company invested ₹20 lakhs for 1.2% equity.
- The Quirky Naari, ₹17.5 lakhs for 12% equity
- Get-A-Whey, She invested ₹33.3 lakhs for 3% equity.
I Hope You get enough detail about vineeta singh. Do let us know in comment which infomation or fact about vineeta singh you found most relatable or interesting.
Till Then Keep Sharing Love!